I have accepted this nomination for Leibster award. I want to support your goal that is to recognize bloggers who deserve more attention in the online world. Thank you, Litakinoanimereviews for nominating me! It’s an honour to accept this nomination. I’m glad to be recognized for what I love to do. ^^ So let’s get it on! Yosh!
Question and Answer:
- What made you start your anime blog?
My interest for anime itself made me start writing anime blogs. In my blog site, I really started with my reviews which are mostly Korean or Japanese Dramas / TV series. Reviewing Animations and Books followed in time because I am thinking to increase the variety of my blogs. So basically, the focus of my wordpress website is MAKING REVIEWS for Movies, TV Series, Animations and Books. I also do narrations or diary entry like blogs and photography. You’ll know me better as a person if you read my daily life blogs. About photography, I like pictures because they tell stories and keep memories. In terms of photography, I want to focus on Travel or Editorial Fashion Photography.
- Ice cream or pie?
Ice Cream Sarang! ❤ I love ice cream. Cookies and cream flavour is my favorite. The trend now in the market is ICE CREAM VS. FROZEN YOGURT. I love both. In my country, people prefer a coId dessert because of the climate which is tropical. I also think I have to mention my favorite Frozen Yogurt which is anything WHITE HAT (Italian Frozen Yogurt). Yum! ^^~ Two Thumbs Up!
- What is the most expensive thing anime wise you have bought?
Okay. I am not really an anime collector freak. I once got addicted with K-ON: Light Music Club Anime series. I still love K-ON up to now. It’s one of my favorite anime. I really want K-ON stuffs like 5 years ago. Thanks to Comic Alley (Anime collection Shop) I’ve got to own some like posters, Yui Hirasawa’s guitar key chain and Yui Hirasawa stuff toy . It’s not really expensive though.
Anime figures are really the expensive ones.Some otakus really have these serious collections of them (serious collection means a room full of anime collections! Some looks like a museum already! Imagine that… *worship rich people* -.- ) which are featured in some television shows in my country. And I was like…”Oh! That’s too much! HAHA”….
- What other hobbies do you have?
Aside from blogging, I like playing the guitar, singing, photography, editorial writing, watching movies/tv series/anime, travel, eating, shopping and reading books.
- What is your current opinion on how the world is?
The modern world we have right now is fast-paced, stressful, and risky. Society changes from time to time. People tend to focus on economics, business and politics. They love money. Money is power. It’s like worship the rich and slavery for the poor. Honestly, I am not comfortable with these. I am still thankful that I belong in the middle class. I want a peaceful and private life. I think people who are so busy with all these modern world savvy have forgotten the real value of life.
- Do you have a favorite genre of anime you like to watch?
Shoujou and Shounen. Music, Romance, Slice of Life, Adventure and Fantasy.
- Is there an anime character you really would like to cosplay?
- K-ON’s Yui Hirasawa – my looks is close with her since I am wearing a short hair right now.
- Hunter x Hunter’s Biscuit Kruenger – I know I am ambitious with this one. I need a long blonde hair wig and a cute pink detailed dress with gloves. HAHA.
- Death Note’s L Lawliet – A male character which I want to cosplay. I already have a concept for this character. Prepared? HAHA.
- What is one anime thing you are stalking to buy currently?
Anime thing is not my priority. Anyway, I’ve checked EBay once and I found a Yui cute pink scarf. I like it.
- Do you think wordpress is an easy blog site to use?
Yes! I’ve been using wordpress for 4 years already. I don’t have any complains. I love it! ❤
- Do you have any favorite anime reviewers you love to follow?
The one who nominated me, LitaKinoAnimeReviews. She knows a lot of anime. I started to know her when she leaved a comment with my “Kimi Ni Todoke: movie review.” I’m brilliant for knowing that she’s British. HAHA! I hope I can discover more anime bloggers like her out there too.
- Do you have an anime crush?
Yes, a lot. It’s hard to choose one. Okay… I am going to make a list then…
- Hunter x Hunter’s Killua Zoldyck
- Death Note’s L Lawliet
- Kimi Ni Todoke’s Kazehaya
- Slam Dunk’s Sendo
- Detective Conan’s Kudo Shinichi
- Hyouka’s Houtarou Oreki
11 Random facts about me
- My name is Lovely. It’s beautiful. Thanks Mom!
- I love writing/blogging. This is what I was born to do…I was born to do… Editorial dream! ^^
- I have an Italian tastebud..,! I love pasta, pizza, wine and gelato! Can someone take me to Venice, Italy? HAHA. I adore classy and cozy restaurants. I want to drink coffee again. T_T I love milk tea too. ^^v
- I am born and raised in the Philippines. I am Asian.
- I am a proud Lasallian Alumnus. I’ve earned Lasallian education.(De La Salle University-Dasma)
- I used to be an English teacher for Korean students.
- I used to date a Korean Man. ’Nuff said.
- I prefer dog or fish as a pet. ^^ Animal welfare is one of my advocacies. I like penguins as well.
- I always wanted to be in a band. I want to be the vocalist/guitarist. Music lover! ❤
- I got interested in fashion and make –up. I just wake up one day….then discovered Tricia Gosingtian’s Blogsite….and, I LOVE her! She’s so obsessed with Japan. Her sophisti-cute fashion style is soooo lovable too!
- I appreciate Japanese Culture better now. They’re very polite and trustworthy. Anime haven, Temples architecture, Japanese food (tempura and takoyaki..Yum! wanna learn bentou too!)and cherry blossoms…~~all in one country. Whoa! ^^~ I have a Japanese soul, I guess. HAHA.
5 bloggers I nominate
(It’s really random in order… Also, I follow various bloggers so I do hope that this nomination is not only exclusive for anime blogger.)
LitaKinoAnimeReviews – She’s an enthusiastic anime blogger. She’s always excited in everything she blogs. She really likes what she’s doing. One of the most friendly blogger I’ve known in the online world. Thanks again for nominating me! ^^ love lots!
Hernamesrachel – I haven’t got the chance to have conversation with her yet. I like her blogs. She’s a Film/PR professional. She loves film. She’s a native Californian. Her blogs are informative.
Off the Wall – Hi Alona! She’s my fellow Filipina blogger. She loves reading books. We’re both making movie and drama reviews. She’s into Korean dramas. I know she blogs anime reviews too. I am a member of GoodReads (Filipino Group) now because of her advice.
Tricia will go places – She’s a top fashion and lifestyle blogger in the Philippines. She’s very pretty too. If I am in stress, I just read her blogs especially her travel blogs about japan then I’m relaxed. I also like her blogsite’s layout. It looks professional. Her blogs are always informative and helpful.
Dramabeans- I followed this blog because I am getting tips in making Korean drama reviews. It’s so detailed and complete.
My questions for the nominees:
- What motivates you to blog?
- Three things you can’t live without with.
- If you can be a writer for a movie, what will be the title of that movie and why?
- What is your view about life?
- The places you’ll love to visit.
- Who are your inspirations in life?
- Do you have any interest aside from blogging?
- Do you have any collections?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What are the top 5 anime that you like?
- What is your message to me as your fellow blogger?
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
I want to share a quote to you my readers and fellow bloggers:
“Don’t give up when you have something to give. Nothing is really over… Until the moment you stop trying.”
Before I almost quit blogging, I thought I won’t be able to activate my wordpress account again. Luckily, I was still able to. I realized that this is the thing I really want to do in life. It’s something I really love doing. Because if not, maybe you’re not reading this and most probably I am doing other stuffs. When I was able to come back as a blogger, I really feel bliss and fulfillment. In this space, I’m able to express myself more with the things I love. I can show you the real me. Also, I was able to continue my goal to reach out people through my inspiring and interesting blogs in wordpress.
Then again, I want to thank LitaKinoAnimeReviews for nominating me. I am looking forward to read and meet more interesting blogs and bloggers here in the online world. ^^~