- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
I was nominated by Lita of Lita Kino Anime Reviews . I still remember the first time I met her in wordpress. She’s also the first blogger who gave me an award. I was so happy that time. She’s really cute and bubbly! You can check her blogs here.
Here are my answers to her questions:
- What have you found blogging has bought to you?
Blogging brings me happiness, writing improvement, new learnings about anything, and awesome friendships.
2. What was your favorite childhood show growing up?
Card Captor Sakura, Akazukin Cha Cha, Digimon, Sailor Moon and Princess Sarah
3. Ramen or Sushi?
Ramen. I think it’s good to eat ramen in cold/rainy season. 😀
4. What is the most typical anime genre you end up watching a lot?
Slice of Life, Adventure, Mystery and Music.
5. What anime character do you feel you relate to a lot?
Hmm.. I can relate with Biscuit Kruenger’s spirit of being a mentor with Gon and Killua ( Hunter X Hunter), Yui Hirasawa’s passion about playing the guitar (K-ON), Sakura’s being a loyal friend and dedication with her power (CardCaptor Sakura), Chitanda Eru’s aggressive curiosity (Hyouka) and Haruhi’s life status being a commoner ( Ouran Host Club).
6. What ending of an anime would you change if you had the chance too?
Honey and Clover. I want to see more of Ayumi Yamada already moved on and happy with Nomiya – san (the guy who loves her more) because she deserve it.
7. What do you love to see in a blog?
I love to see really good photography. It’s the first thing that catches my attention. Next, The Blog Topics that I am interested with will make me go around and stay + follow the blog. Most of all, I really love to see the how the blogger’s soul is being revealed with every blog that he/she makes. I think it’s wonderful.
5 Bloggers I Nominate :
The Creative Theorist – found this with Benji’s weekly interview. This blog have shown me a real passion for travel and worth-reading in depth life reality analysis. Jay has a good writing skills. He has an eye for photography as well. It’s so good to find a fellow renaissance soul like him. I can relate to him because he’s an ESL teacher for Korean Kids too. (my past job) He’s living in South Korea but originally a California boy. I already followed his twitter and youtube as well. ^^
My Garden Life – I love this blog. I love this blog. can i say it again? hahaha It makes me feel calm, refreshed and inspired . Ms. Meishu has a good sense of photography. It really catched me. I love her garden, dog and life. 😀 I followed her on twitter too…
Putting my feet in the Dirt – found her in Rd’s blog circle. Michelle has good thoughts in movies so I decided to follow her blog. She does a lot of writing and it’s all worth reading as well. ^^~
Part and Parcel 2014 – found this with Benji’s weekly interview. I like her sharing about life and more.
Annie writes life – found this with Benji’s weekly interview. I like her passion about performing arts. I’m reading her experiences about performing and musicals. It’s also something I appreciate..^^~
My questions for the nominees:
1. If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
2. How would you spend a million dollars?
3. What thing would you want to change yourself?
4. What’s your chinese birth year sign?
5. If you could invent something, what is that? why?
6. A gift that you would love to receive on your birthday?
7. What is wordpress effect in your life and your message to me as your fellow blogger?
I am looking forward to read and meet more interesting blogs and bloggers like you here in the online world. ^^~