I have accepted this nomination for Leibster award. I want to support your goal that is to recognize bloggers who deserve more attention in the online world. Thank you Flo for nominating me! It’s an honour to accept this nomination. I’m glad to be recognized for what I love to do. ^^
Question and Answer:
- When did you get interested in anime and why?
Since Childhood, I am a 90’s kids. During that time, anime was really a hit in the television. Anime is a big part of my childhood.
- Whats your favourite series?
Anime Series? K-ON, Kimi Ni Todoke, La Corda Primo Passo, Hyouka, Honey and Clover, Special A, Tora Dora, Ouran High, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, and Detective Conan.
- Which one would you recommend?
To you? It depends. If you love action and adventure, I’ll recommend Hunter x Hunter.. If you like slice of life, Honey and clover will do. Something like that….
- Who’s your favourite character?
Yui Hirasawa, Biscuit Kruenger, Killua Zoldyck, Oreki Houtarou, L Lawliet and actually more…..
- What Was the First Anime You Ever Watched?
If you want the very first, most probably its Disney Animations not japan animation. Japan Anime’ followed in the midst of my childhood. 😀
- Which anime do you most want to be made into a movie?
I prefer slice of life kind of anime to be made into a movie like Hyouka. I would like to see Tora Dora too in movie.
- Marmite-love it or hate it?
I don’t know…
- Favourite crepe topping?
- Favourite music?
Alternative / Pop rock, Acoustics, Electronica like Owl City and Zedd, Anime Soundtracks, Disney musicals and some classics.
- Dogs or cats?
Arf! Arf! Dogs because they are proven loyal, can protect me and dependable.
- writing or maths or neither?
I love writing.. ❤
11 facts about me
- I like lavender/purple
- I am an assisting teacher in SHMI – Montessori school
- I support animal welfare
- I play the guitar and sing.
- I am kinda obsessed now with blogging
- I want to experience winter
- I am an otaku.
- My height is 167 cm
- I am an Against the Current fan. I am a come back kid. yow!
- I can drink coffee again. My coffee depends on my mood.
- I like strolling around the malls and window shopping.
5 bloggers I nominate:
- mynihility – this blog do cafe reviews, book reviews and travelogues. I also discovered Elaine is a member of TFG – Good Reads like Alona.
- image new design – I like some of her graphic arts and nature photography. We had a very good conversations about our field of studies. This blogger is awesome! 😀
- Mostly Short Stories – I think this blog is interesting. The movie reviews in this blogsite is very polish and detailed.
- Cooking with the Wall Flower – With no doubts, this is my most favorite Food Blogger ever.! I want to try the foods in this blog. It’s healthy and artsy. ^^~
- Film Munch – This blog is focus on making film reviews obviously. This blog always likes everything I blog and I really appreciate it.. I like the film reviews here too! 😀
My questions for the nominees:
1. If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
2. How would you spend a million dollars?
3. What thing would you want to change yourself?
4. What’s your chinese birth year sign?
5. If you could invent something, what is that? why?
6. A gift that you would love to receive on your birthday?
7. What is wordpress effect in your life and your message to me as your fellow blogger?
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
I am looking forward to read and meet more interesting blogs and bloggers here in the online world. ^^~