(SPECIAL) Happy 5th Blogversary, WORDS AND RHYTHM! 12.22.15
Wow! I can’t believe that I am already on my fifth year blogging. I can’t express enough how grateful I am to the improvement of my WORDS AND RHYTHM blog this 2015. After 2 years of hiatus, this blog has resurrected into a more exciting and versatile blog. And, it won’t happen without you my dear readers! ❤
So Yes! I bought a real cake to celebrate my blogversary. It’s a serious thing for a true blood blogger like me! #HAPPYBLOGGER
- Versatile blog contents. Aside from reviews (which is my focus), I gave fashion, events, travel and 10 happy things a shot.
- CHANGE of Domain name (from 4leafclover to thelovelyrhythm.com)
- Active blog community involvement. For you to be a success in blogging, you must engaged yourself in some community interactions related with what you blog. I think it’s important. I also discovered really good blogs and develop friendships with my fellow bloggers.
How about my 2016 BLOGGING GOALS?!
- Wordads will approve my application for words and rhythm.
- Blogging Schedule Change (Thursdays and Fridays)
- I, as the blogger, will be getting involved for real in attending events and convention related to blogging like bloggers united, blogapalooza here in the Ph.
- Meet my blogger friends and idols in person. (Given the chance)
- Words and Rhythm will be open writing advertisements blogs for some business out there who needs promotions.
WORDS AND RHYTHM GIVES BACK! ^^
I actually wonder about some bloggers making contest or giveaways (something tangible) for their faithful followers. I am hoping to do it too but not now. (Perhaps, when I have 2,000 followers already… haha!) As of now, I want to recognize my 2015 top 5 best commenters in words and rhythm. (According to rank)
These five will receive a personal thank you and holiday message from me via email (or a holiday phone call!) and their blogs will be promoted in my facebook page! ^^~ That’s what I can only offer to you now but you’ve done so much to my blog. >.< HOUNTOU ARIGATOU!
More blogging years to come.!!! 😀
Happy Holidays! ❤