- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
I was nominated by Alona of Off the Wall. Happy 4th Bloversary to your wordpress! So far, you’re my longest time blog-mate here in wordpress. I was still able to get in touch with you after my sudden hiatus. ^^ Cheers to more years of wonderful Blog-living!
You’re a crazy cat for that questions.. haha! Anyway, It did excite me..!xD
Here are my answers to her questions:
Question and Answer:
- What is the current state of your heart?
Scientific Basis: I have normal heartbeats. But, I can get tired easily when jogging.
Romance Basis: Fixed, Relaxed and Inspired. 🙂
- If you can make a playlist of how/what you feel right now, what’s going to be your top 5 songs?
- I really like you – Carly Rae Jaepsen
- Best day of my Life – American Authors
- Uptown Funk – Against the Current version
- Draw me close to you – Christian Song
- Begin Again – Taylor Swift
- List songs for this playlist: Top 5 Songs that Will Make You Want to Kill Someone
I’d rather use one movie to kill someone: “UNFRIENDED”
- If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
Yes, I am going to tweet about it like a media reporter so that everyone will get updates. haha! I can even take selfie with the zombie and post it to twitter. Run and Hide, at first. It will be fun to make a strategy on how to kill the zombies and be a survivor in the apocalypse. (It reminds me of resident evil. Haha!)
- I’m your fairy godmother and I can grant you a wish on a Cinderella-like level, what/whose party would you want to crash?
Crashing a party? I’m thinking of a better wish actually but anyway. I’ll stick with the question. Taylor Swift’s Party… Coz I really still feel like I am “22”.haha!
- Who do you want to (a) have a one night stand with or (b) marry? You can choose either of the two.
Can I answer both? Haha! XD
(a)Lee Jong Hyun (CNBLUE’s lead guitarist) or Chris Evans (Avenger’s Captain America). I need their sperm cells to create a DNA of a super model-like child. HAHA! :p
(b)Someone who genuinely loves me for who I am. Someone who can be a responsible dad. ❤
- Hollywood now-a-days are into books-to-movies hype. Let’s say we are in an alternate dimension in which all your fantasies can come to life, choose a book/manga that you want to happen.
This one is hard. I’ll choose Harry Potter for book because I want to own a wand, make potions, eat chocolate frogs, drink butter beer, shop at Hogsmeade, ride the Hogwarts express and enroll in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Can I say Anime? I want a “Hunter x Hunter” adventure. I’ll possess a Nen Ability like Biscuit Kruenger and live as a Treasure Hunter. Yosh! \^o^/
7 bloggers I nominate
Encouraging Life – This is a blogsite I discovered 3 months ago. I really enjoyed watching turtle videos here. Hi Clara and Peter! :3 Then, I started to like the wonders of travel photography in this blogsite too. Europe! I was able to see the fast progress of this blogsite. You can also read Apps Reviews, Movie Reviews, Food Photography, Weekend life… and etc. I actually have an active involvement with this blogsite! haha! I just realized now that I always have this long conversation thread with Raymond in wordpress and twitter. haha! We’re best buddies! lol! peace! Hi Rd! :3
Be nice to me…<3 ❤ ❤
Living with Benji – I was inspired with his back story. I am glad I’ve read about that. It’s something that can bring real life lessons to everyone. I also want to thank him for the interview blog with me as a blogger. You can also read here about how Benji lives life with positivity and filled with love with his lovely girlfriend.. ❤
Travels with Choppy – I just started following her in FB page. I really find it adorable how someone can love a dog so much and travel together in this world. isn’t that cute? Of course, Choppy’s fashion blog are so adorable too! >.< Because of that, I want to give this sunshine award to Sarah right away..haha! 😀
When the Sky has Gravity – I just happened to find this blog randomly. The first thing that caught my attention in this blogsite is David’s explanation about himself. It just puzzled me as well as his header picture. I decided to follow this blog because I can relate with the topics he’s writing. It presents realities in life which I think is really interesting. 🙂 I know he has a good future here in wordpress. (Am I a wordpress mentor? haha!)
The limitless imagination – I love anime bloggers too! Shiroyuni is making excellent Anime Reviews…! She also appreciates when I do anime blogs and really gives her insights/ opinion about the review too. I hope I can read more of Shiroyuni anime blogs! 😀
Inspired4business – I followed this one because of inspiring poster phrases. I can also read some inspiring stories here. It promotes a positive way of living. It gives advices about career making and professional relationship tips. I think Steve did a really good job here!
English Expressions – One of favorite blogs. I just find it neat and very pro. I can learn English more and practice myself whenever I read some blogs here. I even followed it on twitter. haha! I love it! I can relate to Ms. Katie because I was an ESL teacher before too. If you want to improve your English skills, follow this blogsite! It’s really educational and helpful! ❤
My questions for the nominees:
1. If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why? (I find this question interesting..! haha!)
2. How would you spend a million dollars?
3. What thing would you want to change yourself?
4. What’s your chinese birth year sign?
5. If you could invent something, what is that? why?
6. A gift that you would love to receive on your birthday?
7. What is wordpress effect in your life and your message to me as your fellow blogger?
I am looking forward to read and meet more interesting blogs and bloggers like you here in the online world. ^^~